Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Smart Communications Talk100 lies




I tried the Smart communications recent talk100 promo and earned a very low satisfaction of the services. Though it says to be unlimited call but Smart communications limits it.

Common issues arises from the consumers are;

1. It’s very hard to get connected. When you dial a number using the code *6400 + 11 digits it will take time to get connected for the network don’t have enough capacity to handle many calls. Usual reply is "All lines are busy now, please try your call later” or “network busy”. Out of 15 dial made, 14 is failure and 1 is success. Think of it how hard to get connected.

2. The promo is unlimited 24/7 but the services will stop from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM. (services for TalkPlus promo). Not only me encountered this problem but many of the users raise this problem to the Smart communications but they were not able to solve the problem. I tried to talk with their customer service representative and promised to do something but the problem persists until next day so I decided to stop using the talk100 promo.

3. The signal is not so good. Many cases that other parties are complaining because the sounds like a robot or a very choppy and uncomprehendable conversation.

This Smart Communications Talk100 promo is a big failure that would destroy the image of Smart communications because they could not able to give the full services to the consumers as stated in their ads. Smart Communications lies?

Makisig Bayani

Author & Editor

Hi! I am a techsavvy and it is my hobby to try all the products available in the market! It is fun! So before I will publish my review, I would make sure that I have tried them. If I said it is good then it is good based on my assessment but when I say it is a bad product then it is bad based on my experienced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Investment Recommendation: Bitcoin Investments



Where to buy Bitcoins?

For Philippine customers: You could buy Bitcoin Online at Coins.ph
For outside the Philippines customers  may buy Bitcoins online at Coinbase.com