Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SMART Buddy Unlimited limits





I used to try every promotional tactics of the two giant telecommunications networks in the Philippines; the Globe Telecom and SMART Communications and of course promotion like unlimited calls and unlimited text really works even though there are lies beyond its implementations. This is the way how they could increase their sales but the National Telecommunication Commissions (NTC) seems to be blind for their techno-lies beyond its promotions. Many cases happened that consumers complain about the delay of the text messages for almost 5 hours, or error and wrong switching in the unlicalls like calling “John” but “Peter” could receive the call instead of John. Other person will get a wrong call for the exact number dialed.

Cases above is very usual and consumers already tired of making complaints but the giant communications seems so deaf about consumer’s dilemma. I would not have to think that this is just meant for incapability of the communication network to provide a better service because I know they are capable only they used this as tactics to limit the users of enjoying the unlimited promotions.

Makisig Bayani

Author & Editor

Hi! I am a techsavvy and it is my hobby to try all the products available in the market! It is fun! So before I will publish my review, I would make sure that I have tried them. If I said it is good then it is good based on my assessment but when I say it is a bad product then it is bad based on my experienced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Investment Recommendation: Bitcoin Investments



Where to buy Bitcoins?

For Philippine customers: You could buy Bitcoin Online at Coins.ph
For outside the Philippines customers  may buy Bitcoins online at Coinbase.com