Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nokia vs Other Mobile phone



Talking about NOKIA again, Good job Nokia! Though you fail your market here in Seoul Korea, you win your Market in other East Asian Countries especially in the Philippines. http://technobuzzen.blogspot.com/  


Uggh! Your product been features in Technobuzz Philippines many times http://technobuzzen.blogspot.com/  but don’t be at ease because I been so loyal to your product since 2002 which is about 8 years now and I have made several reviews about your product because it leads compare to other mobile phone products in the world which I got a better network signal using your product compare to other product of Sony Ericson last year 2004 but just recently, I travelled with my friends, we discovered that your NOKIA quality is going to be a low quality to the new mobile phones of Sonny Ericson. We stayed in a place for 12 hours and observe your Nokia performance using your N Series and lower version but we fail to appreciate your quality. Ohhh Do you know why?


Our Nokia N series phones doesn’t have network signal using Smart Telecom in the Philippines, but he Sony Ericson have 2 bars all time. Ohh what’s wrong Nokia? Knock at your R &D department and ask them what’s wrong? Why our Nokia phone quality is getting low? http://technobuzzen.blogspot.com/  

Makisig Bayani

Author & Editor

Hi! I am a techsavvy and it is my hobby to try all the products available in the market! It is fun! So before I will publish my review, I would make sure that I have tried them. If I said it is good then it is good based on my assessment but when I say it is a bad product then it is bad based on my experienced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Investment Recommendation: Bitcoin Investments



Where to buy Bitcoins?

For Philippine customers: You could buy Bitcoin Online at Coins.ph
For outside the Philippines customers  may buy Bitcoins online at Coinbase.com