Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SMART Buddy SIM is really a real buddy!




SMART Buddy SIM is really a real buddy!

Do you need a faithful buddy? Then I have it here for you the SMART Buddy SIM. It’s about 2 years I been going with this buddy and he don’t really desert me, anytime, anywhere and everywhere. Sometimes my budget is really stiff so I need to leave my phone empty of credit (load) for 3 months but the good SMART Philippines is so nice. My SIM is still activated. So my buddy is always with me until now.

I only maintain him by feeding a pasa load credits (load) for 10 or reload like 20 or 30 sometimes once or twice in a month but it is still alive and never been demanding that he is hungry. See? That’s what SMART Buddy SIM to serve his Boss. A buddy, a servant and a protector because he is very close to me when I need help from the authorities.

I hope SMART will never change this system so my buddy will be my SMART SIM-buddy forever.

Bookmark and Share

Makisig Bayani

Author & Editor

Hi! I am a techsavvy and it is my hobby to try all the products available in the market! It is fun! So before I will publish my review, I would make sure that I have tried them. If I said it is good then it is good based on my assessment but when I say it is a bad product then it is bad based on my experienced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Investment Recommendation: Bitcoin Investments



Where to buy Bitcoins?

For Philippine customers: You could buy Bitcoin Online at Coins.ph
For outside the Philippines customers  may buy Bitcoins online at Coinbase.com