Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SMART Mobile MOKO free trial is better than Globe






SMART Mobile MOKO free trial is better than Globe

Hey Mokies like me? If you remember around January 2009 when Smart Communications unveils its Mobile MOKO Free trial where many Mokies from the Philippines get connected with Mokies from UK and Australia for free, it’s really great! Well, free trial from Smart Mokies ha ended.

During that free trial, I really enjoy looking sexy bodies in every corner of the Philippines, UK and Australia! Wow! Have you experience these? Well, I dunno, maybe you did not use the best features of your mobile phones during your free time. But what I could say is Smart Mobile Moko free trial is better than Globe Moko free trial. Do you know why? Well, most of mokies say, oh it’s just the same! Bit its not for a tech savvy like me. I am not satisfied with Globe Mobile Moko Free trial now.

I just discovered that Smart Mobile Moko free trial has a better feature using your gadgets, which you could use your Pc or notebook to browse and get connected with other mokies while Globe Free Trial, only your phone will give you access to other mokies and if you will try using your notebook, it will just say that user is not recognize.


Simply to say Globe Mobile MOKO Free trial has a limited feature than Smart.

Bookmark and Share

Makisig Bayani

Author & Editor

Hi! I am a techsavvy and it is my hobby to try all the products available in the market! It is fun! So before I will publish my review, I would make sure that I have tried them. If I said it is good then it is good based on my assessment but when I say it is a bad product then it is bad based on my experienced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Investment Recommendation: Bitcoin Investments



Where to buy Bitcoins?

For Philippine customers: You could buy Bitcoin Online at Coins.ph
For outside the Philippines customers  may buy Bitcoins online at Coinbase.com