Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Globe Broadband tattoo (recent review), Stick performance is a messed


Globe Broadband tattoo (recent review), Stick performance is a messed

I supposed to purchase 1 globe broadband tattoo stick recently but I have changed my mind after testing the product. I been to Victory Mall Caloocan City last 3 weeks were I am looking for any GLOBE Telecom Satellite office to inquire about Globe Broadband Tattoo and to reload also my G-Cash but it wasn’t there fortunately, I found a booth in the first floor of that Victory Mall with Globe Logo and yeah they are a temporary information center for Globe Broadband Tattoo Stick, where they would be gonna having a satellite office soon in that area.

I have my ASUS notebook with me and my Nokia N73 mobile phone then try to connect to the internet using my phone with Bluetooth connection to my ASUS notebook. The purpose is to compare the speed of connection between my mobile phone as a modem with the GLOBE Broadband tattoo stick performance. It’s a big surprised that even in that place with almost zero signal; I got a 3 bars signal for Globe but the Globe representative using his Iphone has only 1 bar signal. Anyway, many mobile phone competitors with Nokia and its quality are always second to none.

Now, while testing using my Nokia N73 phone, we test the speed and I got a 3G level speed connetion. So I disconnect my phone then install their Globe Broadband tattoo stick to see the speed connection. At that point I found out that the Globe Broadband tattoo is not really reliable even compare to my Nokia N73 phone. It got only a GPRS signal and very slow connection speed of 10 to 11Kbps compare to my phone which reached up to 80 to 115 Kbps. If you will imagine, I am using Nokia N73 as a modem using its Bluetooth connection to my ASUS notebook, so it is wireless which my N73 Phone is just in my gadget bag compare with the Globe broadband tattoo stick which is really plugged in to my Notebook.

The test result is a messed! I will not recommend it to you guys except if you will be staying near their communication satellite to get a 3G signal, or else, you are just wasting your money for P 5.00 peso per 15 minute and you could not even open your yahoo mail. Shall I call it Globe GPRS Tattoo instead of Globe Broadband tattoo? Maybe yes! Because its performance is not a broadband but a shortband GPRS.

Bookmark and Share

Makisig Bayani

Author & Editor

Hi! I am a techsavvy and it is my hobby to try all the products available in the market! It is fun! So before I will publish my review, I would make sure that I have tried them. If I said it is good then it is good based on my assessment but when I say it is a bad product then it is bad based on my experienced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Investment Recommendation: Bitcoin Investments



Where to buy Bitcoins?

For Philippine customers: You could buy Bitcoin Online at Coins.ph
For outside the Philippines customers  may buy Bitcoins online at Coinbase.com